|Company||Mobile Telecommunications Limited|
|Location||Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia|
Deliver excellent customer service to all existing MTC Corporate Customers by acting as liaison between MTC and the customer for all their requirements and needs.
|Job Functions||Academic,Administration,Advisory,Client Services,Sales|
Remarkable communication skills, empathy, quick thinking, and strong persuasion skills.
• Maintaining a positive and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Prompt response to customer inquiries
• Communicating with customers through various channels
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to work efficiently whilst under pressure
• Strong administration skills to keep record of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
• Ability to communicate and coordinate with colleagues throughout the organization
• Optimizing and utilizing selling opportunities throughout the life cycle of the customer.
Grade 12 with 25 points
• 3 Years’ Experience in a Customer service and Customer relations environment
• 2 Years’ Experience in a Sales environment
• 2 Years’ Experience in a Telecommunications environment would be an advantage
• National Diploma in relevant field
• Must be a team player, detail oriented and accurate, patient and helpful disposition.
• Must be fully computer literate.
• Must be in Possession of a valid driver’s license (compulsory).
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 18 OCTOBER 2019
|Job Closing Date||18/10/2019|